Everything I wrote here just for pleasure. I'm not afraid of people talking behind my back, because I am me. I love merepek-ing and talk like crap -,- Sorry-for-the-broken-english-that-I-tertulis-here (Contoh macam tu lah :D) I'm still learning. Start from zero but not to hero. Hahaha
heylo gay and lesbo..Nice to meet you XD Thanks for visiting daten rude's story telling kay ? If you hate me , you may go die okay darl ? And please BERAMBUS from my page ! And fyi , i love M like i love my parents , got it ? good^^

You light up my world like nobody else




3 Incredible Months <3

We had an extraordinary 3 months since we've been together. I'm really really grateful to have him by my side for half of the year. Yeah, alhamdulilah. He changed my life alot. And he made my day like always for sure. Its kinda touched my heart alot when i read back all his text and flashbacks all the words that he've said to me. He took my breath away. Did you  ever felt what i've felt now? Ya Allah, kekal kan lah hubungan kami selama nya :') Aminnnnn.


He treated me like a princess, like a queen and always be patient with me. Ibu said, " macam mana lah amir tu boleh sabar dengan puteri ibu sorang ni. Ada je benda tak kena lah. " yeah i'm speechless. His too kind. I love him so much :') 3 months we have carved alot of memories. And i won't let it fade away. Trust me <3 Although at times, our relationship a little bit in disarray but. We can fix it all slowly aite? I love love love love you really really much. You've promise me, you won't let me go no matter what happen. Can you fulfilled your promises? Please.






 miss all those moment we had. You always make me smile whole day and always made my day brighten up. But when i think back, i know there's someone better for you out there. Sometimes all the reasons why we shouldn't be together are already written on the book but maybe only we're just not see it. I know i should let you go now. I can't deny i don't wanna go through it again, but i don't mind if things are meant to be this way. Redha jelah. Yeah, i need to learn how to let you go with an open heart by now :')

Iloveyousomuch, yes you. Muhd Amir Aiman ,  i'm talking about you right now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment